|Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room|
I haven't received anything, but...
- My mother sent me TWO packages, mostly of things I forgot at home, but sweet little surprised were there too. I needed those peanut butter pretzels (and the clothes I forgot).
- My dad surprised me with a quick trip (he had a meeting close by) and a visit to Starbucks.
I don't even want to talk about what I've read
I will be reading:
Past blog posts:
They're on the righthand-side. Near the area where you can sign up for emails. Hint, hint.
- Top Ten Tuesday: Who I'd Like at My Lunch Table
- At some point, I'll be posting my review for Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. I'm rooting for Thursday.
- I won't even try to list more because at this point, who knows.
As you can see, my life is a little up in the air right now. I have semi-structure, but definitely not in a permanent state. This week will be even harder since my best friend is coming up Wednesday and I go home Thursday to help for my brother's wedding (which happens Saturday).
Next week (I won't even try this week), I'm attempting normalcy! Scheduled posts, regularly commenting on others' blogs, reading...it's going to happen
Do you have anything I need to catch up on? What books have you read?