Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Latest TBR Wants

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
When I say "latest TBR wants," I actually mean the "latest TBR wants that I listed on Goodreads." A few of these have been on my radar for a while, but I recently(ish) put it on my Goodreads' shelf. I need to do better in actively taking note of books I want to read on Goodreads instead of waiting later. So in no particular order:


Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
Just look at that cover. I had to TBR it right away.

Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas
A completely new retelling of Cinderella where the Fairy Godmother's happily ever after isn't the one the main character wants. This is what I want.

A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
We have an Aladdin retelling. I repeat, we have an Aladdin retelling. 

The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen
Cuteness all around. 

Newt's Emerald by Garth Nix
The cover looks like an adult book, but the synopsis is my favorite kind of YA. 


The Edge of Forever by Melissa E. Hurst
Parallel universes? Gimme, gimme. 

Just read that title and tell me you don't think it's going to be adorable. 

The Cost of All Things by Maggie Lehrman
A spell to erase your memory? Reminds me vaguely of The Program. 

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
A Rome-like world, fantasy setting, an orphan, and a soldier. Need I say more? 

The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
Another book that sounds strangely like another one I read. Doesn't this remind anyone else of Belles by Jen Calonita?  

What books have you recently listed as TBR? 

5 comments:

  1. A Whole New World might just change my life, I will definitely add it to my tbr. Aladdin is one of my favorite movies of all time so I'm equally excited and nervous to see how the twisted tale will turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash & Bramble looks so good! I'm excited for it. And The Revenge Playbook sounds awesome, too. Definitely curious about The Edge of Forever - I'll have to see if it's a "me" book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that cover for Dumplin' DOES look really cute! And that title is just adorable. I will have to check that one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newt's Emerald sounds amazing! I definitely will be adding that one to my TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies... why have I never heard of this?!?! Adding to TBR! :)

    ReplyDelete