|Hosted by Bookshelvers Anonymous|
- The Good, the Meh, and the DNF (three mini reviews with different reactions to them)
- ...as you can see, I didn't review a lot in June (but don't forget that I did have another that was attached to May's!), but I'm determined to make that up in July.
My Meme Posts
- Wishlist Wednesday #17 - Tandem by Anna Jarzab
- Top Ten Tuesday - Books at the Top of My Summer TBR List
- Cover Love #18 - Premeditated by Josin McQuein
- Top Ten Tuesday - Books That I've Read So Far in 2013
Stuff I Was Given
- OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Hydu (Simon Pulse via Edelweiss)
- Gift card from Jen because although I was doing it as a gift, she still wanted to pay me back for getting her a signed Siege & Storm at the Fierce Reads tour. She is SO incredibly sweet, you have no idea. If you have never talked to her or read her blog, you are missing out in life, my friend.
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (Got it SIGNED with its predecessor)
- 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody (Got that SIGNED too)
- Author Jessica Brody and I talked quite a bit before I met her at the Fierce Reads event...
- ...where we hugged, chatted, and became absolute best friends...
- ...and it's where I met LEIGH BARDUGO and got signed copies and took pictures with all the authors and I got to squeal about it all in my recap.
- Once again, really sweet bloggers on Twitter
- And my not so favorite: being overwhelmingly busy, but that will hopefully change soon!
I've had better Junes, but this one wasn't exactly horrible...just more of a frustrating blur. I'm expecting big things with July, especially with it holding my birthday!
Hope you all have a lovely July!