|Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish|
made five bookish and five non-bookish goals. It was pretty pathetic how much I didn't come close to finishing all 10. I did only one bookish goal and basically three non-bookish (the basically is due to "smiling more" which I did with my polite "this is torture smiles to my roommate). This year, I'm doing the same layout of
6 Non-Bookish Goals
1. Read 100 books. I didn't come close to 150, which I set last year. I talk a little more about that when I do my 2014 End of the Year Book Survey I'll publish later this week or early next week.
2. Do at least 2 reading challenges. I did a read-a-thon two years ago and really enjoyed it (especially the productive feeling afterwards), but never did anything of the sort last year. This year I'd like to do a series challenge of some sort and another reading challenge!
3. Go to BEA. I mean it this time!
- 3.5 Meet blogger friends. This is an accordance of the above one and just like last year, I hope to do it.
4. Finish series. Evertrue, Into the Still Blue, and Curtsies & Conspiracies (and the third book) are just a few books I need to read from series I enjoyed.
5. For the love of cupcakes, read at least two books a month and make sure there's at least two blog posts a week. This is especially during college.
6. Comment more on other blogs. I have been completely slacking this year and while I read others' blog posts, I never end up commenting. That has got to change.
5 Non-Bookish Goals
1. Get back into senior shape. As in, high school senior. After graduating and finishing basketball (my main source of activity), I've lost my stamina, but gained something else, if you know what I mean. This is such a generic goal, so I'll also put find healthy options at the dining hall and regular things to do at the gym.
2. Discover a solution for my esophageal problems. More like go to the doctor and wait for him to tell me what to do. But then I'll do it, no matter how hard it is (like cutting out a favorite food). So by this time next year, I'll be like "esophageal what?" and "be in pain for two hours every night? Me? Say what?"
3. Get an internship. I won't be too worried if I don't accomplish this because I have time (somewhat), but I'm sure going to try.
4. Volunteer. I was too busy to do it last semester, but there's a new club at my university that goes to the animal shelter every month. PUPPIES!
5. Grow out my fingernails. For as long as I can remember, I've picked at my fingernails and every year, I want to stop. Hopefully this year I can do it and maintain it (because I've grown them out a couple times, but they always end up short).
What are your goals?