December may have been the nicest month to me this year. I received a crazy amount of books, finished books I wanted to get to, and finished my first semester away from home. While I went back to a blogging slump and had a few frustrating circumstances come my way, I feel relatively good with how I'm closing my year off. Now onto the books!
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (Bloomsbury)
Hand-me-downs aka books Shae was getting rid of:
- Princess in the Spotlight by Meg Cabot
- A Death-Struck Year by Makiia Lucier
- This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
- Evidence of Things Not Seen by Lindsay Lane
- Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by
- The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepher
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer (Thanks, Shae!)
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill (Thanks, Shae!)
- Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay (Thanks, Mom!)
- Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn (Thanks, Shae!)
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (Thanks, Emma!)
- On the Fence by Kasie West (Thanks, Emma!)
Number of Books I Read: 6
What I'm Reading Now/Next:
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
- Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay
Bookish (and not-so-bookish) Happenings:
- As you can see (or saw on Twitter), I finally cashed in my Harry Potter virgin card! I've already gone to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal, but I definitely want to go back now. After the books, I'll watch the movies!
- I finished my first semester of college. I was going to do a recap, but I'll think I'll hold off for the end of the year. Only because I'm lazy and really don't want to think of school anymore.
- I attended the Bloomsbury Shindig earlier this month (or late November) where the wonderful Bloomsbury employees showed us 2015 releases.
- DID YOU SEE ALL THE BOOKS I GOT?
- I also ordered a package from Better World Books that should be coming next week.