Saturday, April 4, 2015

I'm moving!

For the longest time, I've been talking about getting a different design and switching over to Wordpress. Well, the time has finally come. I'm officially moved into Blue Sky Shelf, this blog's new home at Wordpress. 

Hopefully, now that everything is set, it's smooth sailing. I'm also hoping that all the subscribers have been successfully switched over. GFC will not be one of them, of course, so feel free to replace it with Bloglovin' and/or email.  If for some reason, your subscription hasn't been transferred over, you can fix that by clicking on one of the widgets on the right-hand side at Blue Sky Shelf.

At the risk of sounding like I'm at an awards show, I'd like to give a special shoutout to Hazel at Stay Bookish for the design, Emily at Forever Literary for putting up with my emails, but especially to my amazing techie father for all his help.

Now hurry over to the new blog so you can enter in the giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for allotment this post. This column accommodates actual able information.
    Top dentist in gujarat

    ReplyDelete