Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mid-October Rewind & Review

Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room
Since I skipped September, I'll be doing Rewind and Review a little differently, temporarily. Right now, I'll be catching up on October (sorry, September).

Blog Posts You May Have Missed:
Note: If you missed any September posts, they're on the sidebar as well as any reviews in my Review Archive above. 

Stuff I Received:
Things That Happened: 
  • I'm celebrating my ONE YEAR blogoversary! Meaning, there's a giveaway and a hoorah fest going on, which you can join by clicking the link in this post or on the sidebar. Really, why miss out? 
  • I got accepted into a university! Not just a university, but definitely a top contender. *sighs happily*
  • Like I already mentioned above, I received a hardcover copy of Gallagher Girls #6, but I already have my own copy of it. Very appreciative of Disney-Hyperion...but now mulling over multiple options on what to do. 
  • Super nice people again on Twitter. You all make my day.
  • The video below can show another event in my life where I...well, you'll just have to watch until the end. 

Have a Happy October! 

16 comments:

  1. Ouch! That looks painful!!

    Big congrats to you on your college acceptance! So exciting :)

    Have a great week and happy reading, Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinda, for my nose at least!

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Is that you in the video, Sunny?!! Oh, my, goodness!! Ouch! And yet I have this uncontrollable urge to giggle! Sorry!! I suffer from inappropriate humor issues. It's a condition....

    Happy reading, Sunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Haha, you're not alone. Everyone couldn't stop laughing afterwards and it was pretty hilarious for me as well :)

      Delete
  3. United We Spy...*sigh*

    That video! *giggles* Sorry, I can't help it! :) And congratulations on getting accepted into that university! *high fives* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That video! I really shouldn't be laughing because it looks painful, but human suffering can often be funny. I hope you recovered quickly. :)

    And congratulations again on getting accepted! That is something worth celebrating, especially since it was one of your top choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really can be, I admit it. Hey, that's what AFV is for.

      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I got United we Spy too! But I'm not sure either... like... I haven't read book #5. o.O Congrats on getting into Uni! OMG OUCH. I'm sorry that I laughed a little. Awesome post, girly! I haven't missed anything. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS on your university acceptance!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yay!! Congrats on getting into university, Sunny. :) But OUCH OUCH OUCH. I hope your face is okay. :-(

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Sunny! That video...funny but painful! Glad you didn't suffer too badly. :) And congrats on getting accepted to university! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures! :D Ugh, and I *still* need to pick up that Ally Carter series. You remind me every time I'm here. :)

    ReplyDelete