|Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room|
Books I Received:
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (HarperTeen via Edelweiss)
Books I Read: 3
What I'm Reading Now/Next:
Previous Blog Posts:
- Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like in My Fictional Family
- Review: The Hunt by Stacey Kade
- Books and Me: A Look-Back
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books for People Who Like Reality TV
- Waiting on Wednesday #5
- Grandparents, Sickness, and Vacation
Upcoming Blog Posts:*
- Top Ten Tuesday: Covers I'd Frame as Art
- Where You Are
- Review: Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Almost Put Down...But Didn't
- Waiting on Wednesday #6
- Review: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
*Subject to change
Bookish (and not-so-bookish) Happenings:
- I visited my grandparents and they're incredibly cute. When warning my grandpa not to fall, my grandma said, "Honey, you fell once when you fell in love with me and that was enough."
- PRINCESS DIARIES IS GOING TO HAVE A SPINOFF. I repeat, my fangirling wishes have come true.
- I talked to Sara Raasch (author of Snow Like Ashes) and not only is she incredibly nice, a fan of gifs, and funny, but she also said that she's excited to hear how I like the book EITHER WAY. Unless she's a good liar, she was sincere in saying she wanted to hear the good or the bad.
- I was reminded that unless they're close friends, 99.9% of the time, I'd rather hangout with adults than peers. Teenagers *makes face*
- BEA tweets are now more popular *cries*
- I had embarrassing mishaps such as almost getting into a stranger's car and arriving at a shady beach rental, 30 min away from where I was supposed to be.
- I graduated.
- NEW BOOKS
How was your last two weeks?