- I have two jobs. One is a "media specialist"/cleaning lady and the other is a cashier. One is awful, the other is awful to my feet.
- Despite contrary belief, once you apply, are accepted, and choose the college you want to go to...YOU'RE NOT DONE. That's right. Register for orientation, pick housing, wait for housing, send final transcripts, fight the urge to pull out your hair because of people's stupidity and the way institutions work, and in some cases (like mine) you have to decide if you'll go into honors classes. I AM AN INDECISIVE PERSON, THIS IS NOT GOOD.
- Possible iron deficiency. So for the last year or so, my iron levels have gone down and we really don't know why. Last time I was at the doctor, he told me to get in the habit of taking multi-vitamins and then come back in to be tested again (which we forgot to do the latter part). If it IS iron deficiency, I can shift the blame of fatigue and lack of motivation/discipline to THAT (instead of it all on my "summer blues" and the fact that I procrastinate sleep). If it's not...I don't know.
- I'm stuck in the sticky, quicksand-like land of NO DISCIPLINE. I have all the motivation, but there's no point in having motivation if you can't get your body to actually do it. Blog stuff, fitness, skills...everything. It's like something is holding my body down instead of actually letting me improve myself. Picture a hamster on a hamster wheel. It's not as fun as it seems.
- NEW FANTASY BOOKS FOR THE WIN! The Midnight Thief = win, Snow Like Ashes = more win than lose, The Winner's Curse (new for me) = landslide. Summertime should have summery, contemporary books, but right now, fantasy is killing it for me.
That's what's been happening, as in present tense. What I want to happen, as in future tense, is lots. I have ideas and half-baked ideas and ideas of gaining new ideas. I don't feel like I have all the resources that I need, but if I don't fix something, I'm going to stay miserable. Another thing that's going to happen is that I'll be more on top of my posts. I'm only mentioning this here because MAYBE if I actually announce it to the world, I'll feel like I can't back out. Let's hope. I do know that this will be the schedule for the coming week.
- Wordpress, Mail, and Other Blog Headaches
- Author Interview with Livia Blackburne and GIVEAWAY!
- Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books (so far) This Year
- Review: Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
- Rewind & Review: May 18 - June 15
So come back Thursday for a discussion (announcement/help post?) and SUNDAY to read the interview with the fabulous Livia Blackburne and to win her AMAZING book The Midnight Thief. Also, tell me what's been happening with YOU in the comments below...or on Twitter, etc.