|Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room|
Books You Received:
- The Jewel by Amy Ewing
- Falling into Place by Amy Zhang
- Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley
- Summer of Yesterday by Gaby Triana
- Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
Books I Read: 4
What I'm Reading Now/Next:
Upcoming Blog Posts:
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Summer TBR
- Waiting on Wednesday #8
- DNF Review: Tease by Amanda Maciel
- Then and Now: What Do You Want to Be?
- Review: Summer of Yesterday by Gaby Triana
- Top Ten Tuesday: Cover Trends
- Review: Since You've Been Gone
Bookish (and not-so-bookish) Happenings:
- My future sister-in-law had her bridal shower...her FIRST one. There'll be a second in July. It's starting to feel a little weird that my brother will be married.
- As you can see up top, I like being whitelisted by Harper Teen.
- I interviewed Livia Blackburne and hosted a giveaway for her debut. The WINNER is Meghan Hawk! Congrats, Meghan, check your email!
- I saw The Fault in Our Stars. Oh my.
- I switched from Feedburner to MailChimp (and loving it!) so follow on the righthand side (up at the top).
- My dad showed me a really cool app called Gif Wrapped. It's FREE and is oh-so great for a gif-user/lover like myself.
How's your week been?
|HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the great dads out there.|
Love you, Daddy.