|Again, graphics are being wonky for me.|
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2014?
Many great ones, but this goes to Booked Til Tuesday by Kel. Not only is her blog great and I love seeing her artwork, but she's one of the nicest people (I got a Christmas card!) and we're book buddies for the
very very likely possible BEA.
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2014?
I feel like I keep mentioning it too much, but a fun review was probably Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. I loved pairing all the gifs together of different Disney movies that it seemed to incorporate.
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?
In my post Surfin’ in the USF I basically recap the beginning of college. It’s purely selfish, but I like it because while it’s general, I can look back at it later in life and realize what happened. Other favorite posts are mostly Top Ten Tuesday related.
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
The Bloomsbury Shindig! I was invited to participate in this virtual revealing of 2015 books and I loved looking at faces of Twitter folk, but also see all the great books that are coming out.
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2014?
Jennifer Lynn Barnes recognized me!
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
Can I just lump all the reviews in this answer?
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
Sometimes if you go to a publisher tent at a book fair at the end of the day, they’ll give you a new hardcover for super cheap. This year wasn’t filled with many bookish discoveries.
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2014 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2015?
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo.
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2015 (non-debut)?
DON’T MAKE ME CHOOSE! I made a whole list about it here. But if I had to name at least one book, unsurprisingly, my mind instantly goes to Ally Carter’s All Fall Down. Coming out this month!
3. 2015 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
Like I said on my Top Ten Tuesday list, I really want Pretending to Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud (coming in July). It hurts how much I want it.
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2015?
I feel like this is one I’m completely blanking on, but The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski looks wonderful. And FINALLY, we’ll have Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman (both out in March.
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2015?
I also made a list about that here. But I also want to accomplish making changes to this blog. That’s such a vague statement, I know, but you’ll see.
6. A 2015 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:
Er, I was so swept up in Harry Potter that I haven’t gotten around to my 2015 books. I do recommend The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord, which comes out in March!
And that's it! I hope you have a great 2015!