Thursday, May 23, 2013

Cover Love #14

Hosted by Bookshelvers Anonymous



Author: Ally Carter

Publication date: September 17, 2013

Publisher Disney-Hyperion

Cammie Morgan has lost her father and her memory, but in the heart-pounding conclusion to the best-selling Gallagher Girls series, she finds her greatest mission yet. Cammie and her friends finally know why the terrorist organization called the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now the spy girls and Zach must track down the Circle’s elite members to stop them before they implement a master plan that will change Cammie—and her country—forever.

Why I love: 

WHY WOULDN'T I LOVE THIS?

So I may be bias in my thinking that this cover is absolutely wonderful considering that I am Ally Carter's biggest fan and would read her grocery lists and clean up any pet poop in her yard just for her. Does that sound too creepy and out there? I have read all of the Gallagher Girls, introduced them to Shelver and my other sister as well as friends and people on the internet.

Cammie is now in a graduation gown on the cover with a really nice red for the background (I knew it! Ally mentioned red in her interview as an "example"). The spine is also really pretty and I love how they have different colored spines for each book in the series. The title is cute, the outfit is cute, everything on the cover is cute.

Excuse me as I go fan-girl in the corner and wipe a tear.

What cover are you loving this week? 

17 comments:

  1. I love how much you love the author. lol It's a cute cover and I adore the title. I hope you get to read it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore how fangirly you get for Ally Carter's books. :) It's too cute. I still haven't picked one up yet, but I will...soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Cammie's in a graduation gown; I'm so excited for September! :)

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe so cute! I haven't read one of her books yet, but after your fangirlish post I now MUST know what I'm missing! I will be picking up one for sure now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cover is adorable Sunny! I'm happy that you're so excited about it's release, I hope it lives up to your expectations! Great pick Sunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Heist Society, but I still haven't started Gallagher Girls yet! The books sound so fun, and the covers are eye-catching, too! I hope you get your hands on it as soon as humanly possible. :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I've read the first couple in this series, and I remember them being super cute. Awesome pick, Sunny!

    This week I'm really lovin' Kinslayer by Jay Kristoff's cover. It's really epic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the first one of this series, I've had it for ages but I haven't read it yet. I guess I need to change that if you'd even read her grocery lists! Lol! I do like this cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the graduation gown! It looks so cute yet mature over the uniform, and it's nice that it is open and you can still see the plaid skirt and sweater vest. Ally Carter probably writes the greatest grocery lists ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing about the uniform! She probably does. I would not doubt it for a second.

      Delete