|Hosted by Bookshelvers Anonymous|
- Disappointments of a Blogger (the title says it all)
- Books I Read But Never Reviewed (awesome idea stolen by Gillian)
- Presenting a Blogger...Jasprit and Rachel from The Reader's Den (interviewed a couple of my favorite bloggers!)
- Review: OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu (uncomfortably brave contemporary)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Words/Topics That Make Me Stay Away
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Wishlist Wednesday #18 - Six Months Later by Natalie Richards (What a happy story I have to tell you all)
Because I can't resist adding a post that I have already done...August bonus!
Stuff I Was Given
- Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller (Bloomsbury...which is funny since they also accepted me through NetGalley a month ago)
- How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski (YA Book Exchange)
- Parallel by Lauren Miller (ARCycling)
- Gilt by Katherine Longshore (ARCycling)
- Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook (ARCycling...I know, I am definitely catching up on my reviews asap!)
- The Rules by Stacey Kade (Hardcover via Shelver for my birthday)
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund, Zits: Chillax by Jerry Scott and Jim Borgman, Belle by Beverly Jenkins, The Summer I Became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller (Birthday loot, thank you, parents!)
A Few of My Favorite Blog Moments
- I got interviewed by Emma at her blog, so sweet!
- Encouraging people on Twitter, I love you all.
- Stacey Kade said that she's sending me the next book in the Project Paper Dolls series when it's ready. *hugs*
- MY BIRTHDAY!
- When I posted Wishlist Wednesday #18, I got an amazingly sweet comment from the book's author, Natalie Richards. Then she emailed me and said she scrounged up an ARC to give me if I wanted it because she was happy that her book was on my wishlist and that I posted about it and thought it would be nice since she saw I just had a birthday. If I make another "Nicest Authors" list again, she definitely deserves to be on there.
|My birthday dinner/evening :) [Dad is not shown, I'm in the pink]|
Although fall semester will be starting in a couple weeks, my awful summer biology and lab will be OVER! Hallelujah. That means I will hopefully have more time to read since I've discovered I have more time to read during actual school time than during the summer. I'm seriously loving all these new books.
How was your July? Hope you have a great fall!