|Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room|
- The Song of the Lioness audiobook series by Tamora Pierce (hello, amazing)
- Wishlist Wednesday #19 - Being Sloane Jacobs by Tamora Pierce
- Six Reasons Why I'm Glad I'm Not in Fiction
- Top Ten Tuesday - Things That Make Blogging/Reading Easier
- International Cover Battles: US vs Everyone
- Top Ten Tuesday - Secondary Characters
Stuff I Was Given
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (hardcover, thank you St. Martin's!)
- Six Months Later by Natalie Richards (I mentioned it in my last R&R, but now I have a picture for it!)
- I also included the really sweet note Natalie attached along with the book because those kind of things need to be recognized as well.
Stuff I Bought
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (new cover for $1)
- Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen ($1)
- The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart ($1)
- Josephine by Beverly Jenkins
- Camp Boyfriend by J.K. Rock
A Few of My Favorite
Blog Life Moments
- The geeky moment where I excitedly fixed a post's code...thing. So it's not totally geeky since I don't really know what to call it, but I figured it out all by myself.
- I started rereading The Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter to prepare for United We Spy's release. I'm full of nostalgia, happiness, and when I get closer to the end: sadness.
- Reading relaxing things such as Cover Snark or reviews such as Gillian's latest one.
- My dad showed me a really great read on typography. Worth it. Here's the link.
However, today is September 1st. Meaning, it's my little sister's 14th birthday!
|HAPPY BIRTHDAY, S!|
Aren't we cute? Well, she is at least (on the right).
Did you have a good August?