|Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room|
Books for Review:
- Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg (Point via Edelweiss)
- On the Fence by Kasie West (HarperTeen via Edelweiss)
- The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt (Bloomsbury via NetGalley)
Books I Bought:
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy ($4, hardcover!)
Number of Books I've Completed: 2...I think.
What I'm Reading Now/Next:
- Fire by Kristin Cashore (still)
Previous Blog Posts:
- Top Ten Tuesday: Swoon-worthy Books
- The Dos and Don'ts of YA Romance
- Review: CRUEL BEAUTY by Rosamund Hodge
- Top Ten Tuesday: Reasons Why I Love Being a Blogger
- DNF: Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
Bookish (and not-so-bookish) Happenings:
- I revealed to a a friend (*waves*) that I have a blog. She's now talking about starting a blog since she's thought about it before.
- I was accepted into my dream school!
- On Friday, I visited colleges. In one city, it rained so hard that the "puddles" in the street had currents. In another city (about 2 hours away from my house), it rained and our car broke down on a major road during rush hour. Awesome. After 5+ hours, we finally left and I didn't fall asleep in my own bed until 3am. THEN I travelled back up with my dad to get the piece of junk (our van). Fun stuff this weekend, you guys.
- Emma offered to send me a signed copy of Better Off Friends after she goes to a signing!
- Lost my basketball game by 1 point, making us play a playoff game before State Championships. Oy vey.
Upcoming Blog Posts:
- TBA (oops)
It was an eventful, but not very productive two weeks for me so here's hoping the next two weeks are better! Happy reading!
To buy any of the books mentioned in this post, click this button: