|Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room|
What a crazy two weeks it's been. It's actually been more of a blur, really, but that seems to be the pattern for me these days. Another great pattern that I hope continues: I've been picking more "win" books than "loser" books!
Books I Was Given:
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge (thanks to Epic Reads!)
- Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally (thanks to Miranda herself!)
Books for Review:
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (Random House via NetGalley)
- The Edge of Falling by Rebecca Serle (Simon Pulse via Edelweiss)
- The Treatment by Suzanne Young (Simon Pulse via Edelweiss)
Number of Books I've Completed: 2 *cue sad sound effects*
What I'm Reading Now/Next:
- Top Ten Tuesdays - Worst Worlds/Characters
- The Blogging Age
- Review: ALIENATED by Melissa Landers
- Top Ten Tuesday - Emotional Books
- Review: BRIGHT BEFORE SUNRISE by Tiffany Schmidt
Bookish (and not-so-bookish) Happenings:
- The feedback and comments I got from The Blogging Age discussion was AMAZING. Really, I actually wasn't sure about the post and then whap, I was slapped with great, insightful comments. And Jamie, who I consider the blogging queen, thrilled me to pieces.
- I had an interview for a Scholar Program at a university I'm looking at and they offered me a spot RIGHT THEN. I thought that was pretty cool, but I still need to decide if I want to join.
- I haven't been on Twitter much thanks to school sucking all the time out of my life.
- You know how I was off of sweets during January? Well, I definitely made up for it this past couple of weeks. I don't know if I'll ever be able to do it again.
- Did anyone else freak out about The Fault in Our Stars trailer? I DID.
- I just wanted to say that Joanne Rock is one of the nicest authors out there. I feel like I give her virtual hugs all the time.
Upcoming Blog Posts: *
- Top Ten Tuesday - Swoon-worthy Books
- Review: CRUEL BEAUTY by Rosamund Hodge
- Top Ten Tuesday - Blogging Loves
- A Whole New World
- THE GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS Series Recap
*Subject to change
The hoopla of Valentine's Day is coming up, brace yourselves. Happy reading!