|Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room|
Books I Received:
- Something Real by Heather Demetrios (YA Book Exchange)
Number of Books I've Completed: 2 (seems to be my number)
What I'm Reading Now/Next:
Previous Blog Posts:
- Top Ten Tuesday Rewind: Posts That Reflect Me
- Review: Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
- The Likability of Characters
- Top Ten Tuesday: Popular Authors I Haven't Read
- Review: Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
Upcoming Blog Posts:*
- Waiting on Wednesday: Disney-Hyperion books
- Mini Reviews
- Readerly Shame
- Review: Something Real by Heather Demetrios
- Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR
- Review: Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
*Subject to change
Bookish (and not-so-bookish) Happenings:
- Won 2nd place at basketball championships!
- The 2014 fall/winter catalogue for Disney-Hyperion is up for viewing on Edelweiss. So many pretties.
- Spring break happened. However, there was no break for me.
- Disney publicist Cassie is great and deserves all the peanut butter.
- My best friend is getting me a signed copy of Alienated by Melissa Landers!
- Since so many people on blogs said they wanted to be more fit in 2014 (who doesn't?) I thought about adding a feature including fitness. But...I don't know. *shrugs*
- HEY LOOK! Remember when I talked about the non-blogging bookish friend who was going to join the blogosphere? Well, she has! Click here to visit Emily's blog and give her a big welcome!
Why does my body feel like it's being pulled so many ways, but it's not getting ANYTHING done? I blame daylight savings
To buy any of the books mentioned in this post, click this button:
Warning: I will, yet again, be gone for a few days. This time, I'll be at my grandparents house where I don't have access to a computer, just my phone, so I'll play catch-up with commenting when I get back later this week!