|Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room|
Books I received:
- The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Books I read [in the past two months]: 8...ish
What I'm reading now/next:
- I'm Glad I Did by Cynthia Wells
Bookish (and not-so-bookish) happenings:
- School kills.
- Thankfully, spring break saves...and then sadly pulls the rug out and tortures you with homework.
- I kitten-sat for my brother and sister-in-law, which you can see on my Instagram, summer.mcdaniel.
- The two books that recently blew me away were A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas and Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen. Both were for different and various reasons.
- Changes are coming!
As you can see, there aren't a lot of happenings. I mean, yeah, normal stuff happens and probably other things that I'm not thinking of. School accomplishments, fangirling moments, the regular. As for the changes, stay tuned.
Anyone else freaking out that it's already March?