|Image taken from Shae Has Left the Room|
In the past two weeks, I've gotten more books than usual because of Christmas! So this haul will be fairly exciting.
Books for Review:
- Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anna Blankman (Harper via Edelweiss)
- Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor (Harper via Edelweiss)
Books as Gifts:
- Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
- All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill
- Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
- The Chance by Karen Kingsbury (The last four thanks to my grandparents and then for my mom for picking them out)
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (Thanks to my parents!)
- The Song of the Lioness series by Tamora Pierce (Thanks to Shae, Sam, and Victoria!)
- Also, a Books-A-Million gift card from my best friend
Books That I Won:
- Ashes to Ashes by Melissa Walker (Thanks to the lovely Epic Reads ladies)
Books I'm Reading:
Previous Blog Posts:
- Top Ten Tuesday - New-to-Me Authors in 2013
- Waiting on Wednesday #2 - Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen
- Review: Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
- Finish line: #ReadingCram
- Are You an Elf or a Grinch?
- Review: Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
- I gave a lengthy list of book suggestions
5 pages longto a friend and another blogger that didn't even include contemporary reads. Giving book suggestions makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
- I finished my first read-a-thon.
- A really nice blogger commented on my first ever blog post, which is not only cool and sweet, but cringe-worthy because that writing is so old.
- I'm thinking about some exciting bloggish things in 2014!
- Rachel from one of my favorite blogs, The Reader's Den, is super sweet and sending me ARCs just because. I feel loved.
Upcoming Blog Posts:
- Top Ten Tuesdays
- Review: United We Spy by Ally Carter
- 2013 End of Year Book Survey
- Mini reviews
So these past two weeks seem to have slowed down in the blogosphere with the holidays. I've read a lot of great books lately and hopefully will tackle all my reviews soon. Hope you had a great Christmas!
To buy any of the books mentioned in this post, click this button:
And to follow my reviews or connect with me click this button or subscribe by email by clicking the widget on the righthand side of the screen.