|Hosted by Bookshelvers Anonymous|
- Hooked by Liz Fichera (a contemporary novel with a Native American teenage girl who plays golf)
- 52 Reasons Why I Hate My Father by Jessica Brody (a hilarious contemporary novel about a working heiress)
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (a great sequel that made me begging for more)
- Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt (my first ever ARC from a publisher did not disappoint in this hilarious novel)
- The Rules by Stacey Kade (a beginning to a new series that was very twisty and excelled)
My Meme Posts
- Book Blogger Confessions #2 - Giveaways
- Top Ten Tuesday - Series That I'd Like to Start, But Haven't...Yet.
- Wishlist Wednesday #13 - The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
- Top Ten Tuesday - Books at the Top of My Spring 2013 List
- Cover Love #9 - My Name Is Rapunzel by Leila Rasheed
- Wishlist Wednesday #14 - How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer
- Cover Love #10 - Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
Other Fun Posts
- Announcing Tomorrow's Post...on Another Blog! (where I talk about my guest post on another blog for the next day)
- Q&A with Ally Carter + a Signed Giveaway! (my first ever author signing and where I gave away two signed books)
- The Themes in YA Contemporary (where I show my favorite and common themes in YA contemporary and give suggestions)
Stuff I Won
- The Girl in the Wall by Benedis Grab and Pieces of Me by Darlene Ryan (from Megan at The Book Babe)
- Anthem for Jackson Dawes by Celia Bryce (from Goodreads)
- Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger (from Krystal at Live to Read)
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab (from Miriam Forster at Dancing with Dragons Is Hard on Your Shoes)
Stuff I Was Given
- Project Paper Dolls: The Rules by Stacey Kade (from Stacey Kade and Disney Hyperion!)
- Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt (from Bloomsbury)
- The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June by Robin Benway and My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison (My mom does the best Easter baskets)
- Asunder by Jodi Meadows (thanks to the author signing where we got to pick up a free book)
Stuff I Bought
- Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen (.99 cents!)
- The Fairy's Return by Gail Carson Levine ($2)
A Few of My Blog Moments I Wish to
- I was gifted a book that I really want to read from a publisher/author for the first time!
- Another bookshelf row has been expanded.
- I MET MY FAVORITE AUTHOR OF ALL TIME: ALLY CARTER.
- In that same instance from the previous point, I also got to go to my first author signing.
- The little things please me like a wonderful author *cough* Jessica Brody *cough* tweeting me back.
- Reaching 6 months of blogging!
- Two new books thanks to Easter.
- Really lovely comments overall.
I was only able to go to my local (fantastic) thrift store once, but I plan to be going next week so April's haul will probably be much bigger. Overall, I'm very pleased with how my month has gone. I hope to review more and brainstorm for more "fun posts."
STAY TUNED: Tomorrow I will broadcast my post for the Attack of the Assassins blog tour where I will be interviewing the author, Robin LaFevers.
Hope you all had a lovely March and and will have an even better April!