|Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room|
Blog Posts You May Have Missed:
- Top Ten Tuesday - Books Forced Upon Me
- Review: Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller
- Top Ten Tuesday - Names
- Review: The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- Review: The Vow by Jessica Martinez
- Wishlist Wednesday #22 - Cress by Marissa Meyer
Books I've Read:
What I'm Reading Right Now:
Stuff I Bought:
- A few Robin Jones Gunn books (combined $1)
- Trickster's Choice by Tamora Pierce ($1.50!)
Note: Thanks to my sister and mother who brought back a couple books from the big Friends of the Library sale!
Things that happened:
- I pretty much found my new favorite song. Can't decide if I should thank Gillian or blame her for the constant repeat on my phone.
- NaNo began (well, in November, but still...) and while I'm NOT participating, I love seeing all the tweets about it. I've heard the talk of NaNo being frustrating so you all know where to find me.
- And since my life seems to be very boring, I'll spare you from the other mundane things.
Read, write, and have a great November! Food month is upon us!
|That is actually what I look like, but in feminine form.|