|Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room|
- Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen (Thank you, Bloomsbury!)
- Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt (Thank you, Bloomsbury!)
- All Fall Down by Ally Carter (I couldn't NOT buy an Ally Carter book)
- The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna ($2 hardcover from my local thrift store!)
Books I read: 5 (but I still have quite a few days to add more to that total)
What I'm reading now/next: Pretty much all the books I just received.
Bookish (and not-so-bookish) happenings:
- I started the spring semester at college and it is CRAZY. Lots of relative classes to my major, but I'm still only semi-used to everything.
- I'm reaffirmed that group projects are horrible. I can work well with others, but when it comes to college students and grades, getting work done is hopeless.
- BOOK NEWS: Kody Klepinger is coming out with Lying Out Loud, which sounds like the perfect rom-com. It's a companion to The DUFF and her other novels. *grabby hands*
- But wait, there's more! You can enter in a giveaway for it along with a movie tie-in edition of The DUFF here.
- I started watching the Harry Potter movies and I'm not sure how to feel.
How's your 2015 been going so far? And who do you want to win the superbowl?