|Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room|
I'm 18 years old today, an official adult, and that means I'm entering into a whole new world of responsibility, I guess.
Books I received:
Books I read: 1...and DNFs
What I'm reading now/next:
- Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid (unfortunately, right now, I'm getting lost...away from it, ugh)
Past Blog Posts:
- Top Ten Tuesday: TV Fandoms
- Review: On the Fence by Kasie West
- Happy Birthday to Me Giveaway!
- Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Want with Me on a Deserted Island
- Review: Landline by Rainbow Rowell
Upcoming Blog Posts:
- TBA - Due to indecision and craziness
Bookish (and not-so-bookish) Happenings:
- I was interviewed on Lit Up Review for their Teen Blogging feature this summer!
- I'm finally getting into Emma Approved. KNIGHTLEY <3
- Okay, I lied, I never went to B&N, but only because I forgot. Next time...hopefully.
- I made the most upsell of the month at my job and got employee of the week!
- The winner of my giveaway this past week is Marlene from Flyleaf Review!
- Like I said...I'M 18 YEARS OLD TODAY. Adult status, ya'll. Since we're celebrating my birthday during lunch, I won't be getting presents until later. Presents with the possibility of new books. We'll see!
|After my birth with my two older siblings.|