|Hosted by Shae Has Left the Room|
Books I received this week:
- Adrenaline Crush by Laurie Boyle Crumpton
Books I read: a bunch of halves
What I'm reading now/next:
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (!!!!!)
Past Blog Posts:
Upcoming Blog Posts:*
- Top Ten Inspired: TV Fangirling
- Review: On the Fence by Kasie West
- Happy Birthday to Me Giveaway
- Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like to Be Deserted With
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Preview: Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
*Subject to change
Bookish (and not-so-bookish) Happenings:
- My roommate FINALLY replied back and it turns out she's an engineer. I'm rooming with smarty pants. I'm already intimidated.
- TRISH DOLLER works at my local B&N. There will be pictures in the next R&R.
- My family of girls (consisting of one mother, two sisters, and me) hosted a bridal shower for my future sister-in-law in three weeks notice. We survived.
|I was looking through old journals and I tried to find a picture of me near the time I started my FIRST journal at six years old. This was off by just a week or two!|
How was your last two weeks?