|Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish|
|When people tell me TV show fandoms aren't as big.|
Or that they don't like TV.
1. Blacklist. Actually, I lied. There's no particular order after THIS one. Blacklist is, hands down, my favorite TV show. It's creepy, suspenseful and DRAMATIC. It also has the fabulous James Snyder. And unlike other shows or even movies, I even had to close my eyes at some parts.
2. Ellen. The Ellen Degeneres Show might be a "talk show," but it's the one show that has made me laugh repeatedly and watch every episode even though I know only half of the guests they have on. Those Dennis Quaid secret camera segments? GOLD.
3. The Amazing Race. The show I watch with my dad and no matter how annoying the contestants are, I CARE and I'm hooked. I'm usually so tense in the second half of the season because I NEED the my decent people to make it.
4. Person of Interest. We actually just caught up last night to the season finale and I CAN'T EVEN.
5. The Big Bang Theory. I'm a TBBT newbie even though my siblings started watching a long time ago. It's a perfectly hilarious 30 minute break from life.
6. Elementary. Retelling of Sherlock with Watson as a girl. I feel like there's another show that may deserve this spot more. But I can't remember and I crave to catch up
7. Once Upon a Time. It really shouldn't be on this list. I feel almost ashamed that it is because of everything it's done to me this past season. BUT IT IS. I can't help it.
8. Dance Moms. I'm a horrible human being especially since I read Something Real. It's addicting, okay?
9. So You Think You Can Dance or America's Got Talent. I felt like they should share a spot since they're both competition reality TV. SYTYCD has wonderful choreography and pleasant people. AGT has magic and hilarious auditions.
10. Downton Abbey. Oh, what you do to me, Downton. Characters have been scarred, have lied, kept secrets, DIED, and have completely crushed my soul. I keep going back for more.
While some of these don't necessarily have fandoms, they have me as a loyal watcher, whether I treat it as the best thing ever or as a guilty pleasure. So what are your TV fandoms?