|Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish|
1. I tried making a Tumblr before, got too frustrated, quit, and now I started again. So I'm a Tumblr newbie. (You can follow me here to see bookish related things and gifs, of course)
2. I really, really wish I knew how to code and make feature buttons, but I think learning Russian is easier.
3. I also wish I could think of my own feature, but I continually draw a blank or a dead end.
4. I used to be shocked when someone didn't finish a series right away or even at all. Now I'm one of them.
5. In pre-blogging days, I thought fantasy and other non-contemporary books were weird and hard to understand so I didn't even try.
6. I never use a bookmark. I try, but I always end up losing it or forgetting about it. Every time I pause from reading, I just remember what chapter I'm on (I usually stop by 5s, i.e. chapter 5, chapter 20, chapter 35, etc.)
7. I've gotten into the horrible habit of reading a book, processing it, and then putting off the review until much, MUCH later.
8. When I get busy, sometimes the only time I get to read in the day is the 10 minutes I go on the treadmill at night.
9. In pre-blogging days, I used to read a LOT of adult books (at least 90% of my reading material) and they were mostly all historical. Now in present day, it's been hard to get into any historical (at least of the YA kind)
10. I want to say that I'm a John Green fan, but technically, I'm only partially a fan. I read TFiOS (way before a movie was in the works), loved it, and then tried to read another one of his. I couldn't get into it. One of these days I will...
And that's it! I could really go on confessing, but I'll spare you. What are your blogging/reading confessions?